United States of America Migration

Download the pre-approval form, complete it and email to : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The United States of America is a Great Country that boasts with many Natural Parks for nature lovers, Panoramic Landmarks like the Grand Canyon and Majestic man made Bridges such as the Golden Gate Bridge and many more. It is a holiday paradise but, there is also the possibility of great opportunities. As for their visas they offer the following categories are possible if you qualify:


·         EB-5 Visas for Investors - The EB-5 visa is an excellent option for international investors looking to live and work in the United States. And for many investors, it is essential to be physically located in the country to oversee business interests. Yet, the EB-5 visa is one of the most difficult and expensive to obtain, requiring significant amounts of documentation.


Our immigration attorneys provide step-by-step support, ensuring your petition is correct and complete. Our Principal attorney has more than 25 years of experience helping investors navigate the visa system, so you can focus on your business.

Officially known as the Immigrant Investor Program, the EB-5 visa is aimed at growing the U.S. economy by promoting capital investment among foreign investors. Generally, to qualify as an investor, you must take an active role in the business and show:

1. A capital investment of $1 million ($500,000 in a high unemployment area); and

2. That the venture will create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers within two years of the investor receiving conditional permanent resident status.

What is considered a capital investment?


For the purposes of the EB-5 visa, your capital investment can include:




•Other tangible property

•Cash equivalents, and indebtedness secured by assets owned by the Investor


·         Employment & Family-Based Immigration Visas — Whether you wish to enter the United States for employment, to make a better life for your children or for other reasons, we will help you to obtain the relevant visa or green card you need.

We will help you apply for any visa for which you may be eligible, including the following types of employment visas:

H-1B Visa. A way to bring foreign-born professionals to the United States for a period of up to six years.

•L-1 Visa. For people working for an employer abroad for one year in a related business entity in a manager/executive or specialized knowledge staff capacity.

•B-1 Temporary visitor for business

•B-2 Temporary visitor for pleasure

•E-1 Treaty trader, spouse and children

•E-2 Treaty investor, spouse and children

        •EB-1 National interest waiver, alien of extraordinary ability, outstanding professor or researcher, multinational executive

EB-2 Member of profession holding advanced degree, alien of exceptional ability

EB-3 Skilled worker or professional

EB-4 Any other worker

EB-5 Immigrant investor

•*H-1B Temporary worker in a specialty occupation

•*H-1C Registered nurses

•*H-2A Temporary worker performing agricultural services unavailable in the United States

•*H-2B Temporary worker performing non-agricultural services unavailable in the United States

•*H-3 Industrial trainee

•*H-4 Dependent of H-1, H-2 or H-3

L-1 Intra-company transferee (executive, managerial, and specialized personnel continuing employment with an international firm or corporation)

•L-2 Dependent of L-1 applicant

•*O-3 Dependent of O-1 or O-2

•*P-1 Athletes and entertainers for a specific competition or performance

•*P-2 Athletes, entertainers participating in reciprocal exchange program

•*P-3 Artists and entertainers performing under culturally unique program

•*P-4 Dependent of P1, P2 or P3

•*Q International cultural exchange visitor

PERM Applications

*Requires a USCIS petition from a United States sponsor.


·         Family-Based Visas — We will help you apply for the following types of family visas:

•I-130 Petition. A petition for alien relatives. It applies to mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and children.

•Fiancé Visa. For those seeking to bring a fiancé or fiancée to the United States, a K-1 visa application will allow them to enter the U.S.


·         International student F-1 visas- In 20142015, roughly 975,000 international students came to the United States to pursue education. Many have taken advantage of the F-1 visa program, which allows international students live in the United States while attending primary school, high school, or, more commonly, a college or university.

The first step to studying in the U.S. is to be accepted into an American school. To qualify for the F-1 visa, your school must be SEVP-certified, which stands for Student and Exchange Visitor Program. Most major universities are SEVP-certified, including Florida Atlantic University (FAU), Palm Beach State College, and Lynn University. Once you’ve been accepted, the F-1 visa process begins. To be successful in your visa application, you will need to show:

•Foreign Residence – You must show that you have a foreign residence and plan to return there when you complete your program

•Financial Support – You must show that you have sufficient financial assets to support yourself during the entire course of your program

•Ties to Home Country – You must show that you have strong ties to your home country, supporting your desire to return after completing your studies

•English Language Proficiency – You will be expected to speak, read, and write English well enough to participate in your academic program, or have a plan to be instructed in your native language while learning English during your course of study

As you ca see there are a lot of options and opportunities waiting to be explored.



Pm Immigration “Visa Facilitation Services (VFS) Specialists”


Site Activity

Please Call Me

Please enter your name and phone number.

Login Form

Share with your friends

FacebookMySpaceTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditNewsvineTechnoratiLinkedinMixxRSS FeedPinterest